In this position you will you will be responsible for the technical adequacy of plant utilities infrastructures. Requirements include a BS in Chemical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering and experience in maintaining, troubleshooting and designing industrial plant utilities systems.
• LOCATION Southern Alabama
• INDUSTRY Steel Industry – Carbon Steel Sheet
- Perform engineering design of plant utilities infrastructure related to water, wastewater, natural gas, compressed air, and nitrogen systems.
- Collaborate with other team members on utilities requirements and develop project plans.
- Develop and prepare bid and construction specifications based upon specific industry standards.
- Establish site standards for maintenance and construction as related to utilities.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process failures as needed.
- Audit consumption of various media types and implement/coordinate improvement strategies.
- BS in Chemical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience maintaining and improving industrial plant utilities systems.
- Current on ASME Codes related to utility piping and storage.
Anticipated base salary in the 85-100K range plus a strong incentive pay plan.
REFERENCE # LTS- 632