LOCATION – Southern Alabama
INDUSTRY – Steel Industry
• Direct management of the Central Reliability team.
• Continuous improvement of standard reliability practices for the plant.
• Ownership of the Asset Reliability Process for the Plant.
• Ensure that the reliability strategy in aligned with business goals.
• Provide reliability services to mill business unity and liaison with external reliability support.
• Facilitate/manage the Root Cause Analysis Process
• Responsible for the technical adequacy of the predictive maintenance program.
• Identify and implement best in class reliability practices.
• Manage Reliability Team budget, project scheduling, manning and general resource allocation.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• 5-10 years of Reliability Engineering leadership experience in a steel mill or similar heavy manufacturing industrial environment.
• Experience with:
o Department/People management.
o Predictive/preventative maintenance systems.
o Certified Maintenance and Reliability professional preferred.
o Rotational equipment, mechanical power transmission, drive shafts, bearings, couplings, lubrication systems, furnaces, pumps.
Anticipated base pay in the 110 – 130K range. Incentive pay, excellent benefits include and relocation assistance.