The responsibilities of this position include all aspects of steelmaking operations in an EAF melt shop. Do you possibly know anyone who might be interested in learning more about this opportunity?
MANAGER OF MELTING – ELECTRIC ARC FURNACE
• INDUSTRY – Steelmaking
• LOCATION – Portage, Indiana
- Responsible for all aspects of the steel melting operations. This includes: Electric Arc Furnace Operations, Ladle Metallurgical Furnace, Scrap processes.
- Manage all Melt Shop personnel. There are 5 direct reports.
- Responsible for Safety. Ensure that all employees receive safety training and that safety is the number one priority.
- Responsible for cost, quality, and productivity of the melt shop.
The successful candidate will at least five (5) years of experience in the management of an EAF steelmaking melt shop. A BS degree is preferred.
Competitive compensation plus bonus potential. Excellent benefits
REFERENCE # 628